MENU

Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

GWMPub Settings Panel and tool bar icons

[ Edited ]

Trying to finish up a custom SDK implementation and down to three issues:

Is it possible with the SDK to select which items display in the Settings Panel under the legend panel and to the left of the map with GWMPub.aspx startup?  For example can i  Remove the "Coordinate System" pulldown or the "Size of Screen in Inches" input box?

I also have replacement icons for all the toolbar icons for gwmpub.aspx that are bigger than the default 32 px by 32 px ones.  They are rectangular 58 px by 40px.   I am getting a little blue-ish "picket fence" hyperlink under each icon.  Where can i find the style info for the toolbar?  In particular, I need the little outline box that the icon is displayed inside of to be bigger so the icons fit entirely inside it.

Finally do i have access to the Clear Measurements code?  I would like it to also remove redlines created by $GP.map.draw by issuing a  $GP.map.draw.clear();   If i instead  Ineed to make by own map clear, what code is needed to erase the measurement numbers displayed by Measure Distance and Measure Area?

Thanks very much!

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.