Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Nothing happening when using the magnifier to zoom to a parcel from data view using Magnifier in SDK

Just discovered a problem with using the magnifer to zoom to some records in query set.  I am running a query and result is added to legend and dataview successfully but for some of the records in the query (which are highlighted on the map as part of the queryset) clicking the magnifier to zoom to the parcel is doing nothing.  For most of the records, a zoom is made to the parcel and the parcel is centered on the screen.    I'm using latest version of SDK and the feature is a WMPS connection.  It is consistent which parcels are not zoomed to (regardless of which attribute i am using for the query ) I have several different parcel queries each by a different attribute.  The parcels are located and symbolozied and i can click on them for Feature Information but the magnifier zoom doesn't work.  I don't see any difference in geometry, etc. between the parcels that work and those that do not.

Regular Contributor

Re: Nothing happening when using the magnifier to zoom to a parcel from data view using Magnifier in

I found the problem - parcels with arc geometry are not zoomed to - the geometry can be polygon geometry but not arc geometry.

Here is the geometry for a parcel that looks like a rectangle but it has arc geometries and it can not be zoomed to with the magnifying glass.

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.