Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

APOLLO configuration error

Hello, 

I try to configure Erdas Apollo, when it finished, resulting error on database initialization failed and database update failed. 
what is the solution?

apollo error configuration.png

Thanks

Re: APOLLO configuration error

Hi Amalia,

I suggest you to check the configwizard log (C:\Program Files\Hexagon\ERDAS APOLLO\configwizard\log.txt) and CatalogSchemaUpgrade.log (C:\Program Files\Hexagon\ERDAS APOLLO\log\CatalogSchemaUpgrade.log).

If you can't find the issue, I would suggest then to submit a support ticket.

Florent

Occasional Contributor

Hi flo, 

After i check the log file, here is the error :

line 10685 ; 10773; and 11188

DatabaseUpgrader started. Please check log file at C:\Program Files\Hexagon\ERDAS APOLLO\Server\..\log\APOLLOCore-databaseupgrader.log for details.
Database schema has required version 11.

2018-06-26 14:20:59,124 [4] DEBUG Intergraph.Apollo.Configuration.Pages.DatabaseSetupPage.DatabaseSetupPageViewModel - Process error:

Qt: Untested Windows version 6.3 detected!
The server version of this PostgreSQL is unknown, falling back to the client version.
DatabaseUpgrader started. Please check log file at C:\Program Files\Hexagon\ERDAS APOLLO\Server\..\log\APOLLOCore-databaseupgrader.log for details.
Database schema has required version 11.

2018-06-26 14:22:14,606 [11] DEBUG Intergraph.IWS.Configuration.Pages.DatabaseUI.DatabaseConfigurationViewModel - Process error:

Qt: Untested Windows version 6.3 detected!
The server version of this PostgreSQL is unknown, falling back to the client version.
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "192.168.0.138", user "postgres", database "apollo_db", SSL off

i think it's about database upgrader but i don't know how to fix it. Do you know the solution?

Here, I attach the log file. 

And, i'm sorry, i don't know what do you mean by submitting a support ticket?

Thank you
Best regards,
amalia

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

i already fix this problem. so, from my case, the solution is to edit the pg_hba.config file, by adding this host address :

host       all         all           127.0.0.1/32       md5
host       all         all           192.xxx.x.xxx/24   md5
host       all         all           0.0.0.0/0          md5

the middle address is my computer address.

Amalia

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.