Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

License Administrator for COMPAQ Tru64 UNIX, ver 5.2

Hi,

My current license server a COMPAQ Tru64 UNIX, ver 5.2 network card is spoilt and thus need to be replaced.

Can I check once I change the network card, will it have any effect on my current license service?

If yes, can i check what is the process to get my licenses up again?

I am using ERDAS Imagine 2013 for my license server.

Staff

Re: License Administrator for COMPAQ Tru64 UNIX, ver 5.2

Installing a new network card can change the license server’s host ID so that it does not match the host ID of your license. A license rehost request must be submitted through the Licensing Portal to get a new license with the updated host ID.

Regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Staff

Hi Stephen,

What if i have reset this server and required a new installation of the license administrator.

Can i check if the latest version of License Administrator 2018 be used on this server?

if not, which version should i be using?

Regards

Tack Ching

Staff

Hi Tack Ching,

The current version of the Geospatial License Administrator can be used to license ERDAS IMAGINE 2013, but it is not supported on UNIX. If you were using the Intergraph License Administration tool that was included with ERDAS Foundation 2013 then you should be able to use a more recent version of this tool which can be downloaded from the link below.

Intergraph License 2015 (v11.11.0100.01017)

Regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.