Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Visitor

Operations error: 7288

Dear all,

I am having severe issues with activating my student license:

I installed ERDAS Imagine 2016 on my W10 Computer one year ago. Some days ago, the license expired, and I got a new activation key from the Prof - but for ERDAS Imagine 2018.

Hence, I deinstalled ERdas Imagine 2016, but I forgot to deinstall the License manager. Afterwards, I installed ERDAS Imagine 2018. I started the Software and entered the activation key and got the following Error message:

Unable to license imagine essentials

Operations error: 7288    The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy for activation ID because Fulfill count exceeded the available seat count.. [Incident# 6872-3735169]

Nodelocked License Activation Failed!

As next I deinstalled everything again (but this time the License manager too) and looked if the .NET Framework 3.5 is activated. Later, I installed the ERDAS Imagine 2018 again but got the same Error message.

SO, I am stuck, all trying and turning off and on did not help.

I would welcome your responses and advise!!

Many thanks for any pointers.

Irpa

Staff

Re: Operations error: 7288

The message you are receiving indicates that your nodelocked license was already activated with your initial installation of ERDAS IMAGINE 2016. You should deactivate the license using the Geospatial License Administrator on the same machine where your nodelocked activation ID was used. This should return it to the license pool so it can be reactivated with your new installation of ERDAS IMAGINE 2018. 

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.