Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Release Information

GeoMedia, a comprehensive and dynamic GIS, extracts compelling intelligence from geospatial data and integrates it to present actionable information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

GeoMedia Desktop 2018 Release Announcement (v16.5.0.1109)

by Moderator ‎03-01-2018 06:30 AM - edited ‎03-30-2018 08:09 AM (995 Views)

Hexagon Geospatial is pleased to announce the release of GeoMedia Desktop 2018 (v16.5.0.1109).

These products are available for download at the Geospatial downloads website.

Install Instructions:

• Please refer to the attached GeoMedia Desktop 2018 installation document.

Prerequisites:

• Geospatial Licensing Administrator 2018
  • Operating system must be up to date with latest Microsoft Windows updates

Fixes and Highlights include:

• New read/write GeoPackage data server, compliant with the OGC specification
  • New read-only GML and WFS data servers
  • New activation-based licensing
  • Upgrades to latest platforms and databases
  • Software Fixes

For additional release information please refer to the attached GeoMedia 2018 release document.

Comments
by jana.petrova@frequentis.com
on ‎04-04-2018 07:46 AM

Hello,

is developer documentation available? We would like to know what API changes are in GeoMEdia 2018 etc. Such document used to be called GeoMedia_Object_Reference but I cannot find it here. Thank you for assistance. Jana

by Moderator
on ‎04-04-2018 09:23 AM

The GeoMedia Oblects Reference Help should contain the information you are looking for .  You can find it delievered with the Geomedia Oblects 2018 under

<drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intergraph\GeoMedia\Program\resdlls\0009. Also there is a Deploying Applications Built with GeoMedia Objects PDF under

<drive>:\Program Files(x86)\Hexagon\GeoMedia Objects\Program\resdlls\0009.

by livia.wyss
‎05-16-2018 12:50 AM - edited ‎05-16-2018 01:00 AM

Hi all

Can you tell me where I can find the 'Operators' tab which is shown in the Release Guide on page 31?

And I also could not find the new expressions within operators 'CHOOSE', 'DECODE', 'SPLIT' and 'TOP' mentioned on the same page (I'm working with the German language package), can somebody show me where I can find them?

Thanks in advance

by Ruth
on ‎05-16-2018 01:21 AM

Hi Livia,

open Spatial Model Editor from your Start Menu. On the right you will find the operators panel.

If it's currently closed, open it by clicking on the Operators button in the View Group on the Spatial Modeler Tab.

CHOOSE etc. you will find in the misc section if you place an operator like Generate Functional Attribute and double-click on the FunctionalAttribute1 port to open the dialog.

Functional-Attributes.JPG

I hope this helps!

Ruth

Contributors