Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Cannot see last column of list

Hi,

In GMSC2016 I have a list containing about 25 columns ie.:

<Form name="ListForm1" editable="true" idfield="id" table="table1" pagesize="20" order="SQL[Order By nazwa]" isfilterareaopen="false">
<FormTab name="NewTabPage1" editable="true" visible="true">
<FormGroup name="NewGroup1" editable="true" visible="true">
<FormField name="column1"... />
<FormField name="column25"... />
</FormGroup>
</FormTab>
</Form>

The problem is, that the last column is only partially visible. Moreover, when I move scroll to the right it returns back to the left. 

Is that a way to change this behaviour, or maybe to change columns width?

_scroll.png

Technical Evangelist

Re: Cannot see last column of list

Hi Marcin,

This seems the be an introduced issue with Java 8 Update 191 - are you using this version? If so, can you perhaps test downgrading to Update 181 to see if it resolves the problem?

I'd recommend Java SE Runtime Environment 8u181 which you can download from here:

https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-javase8-2177648.html

This issue is currently investigated by the support team.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Frequent Contributor

Yes, on JRE 8u181 it works properly.

Staff

Hi Marcin,

Please log a ticket and we will file a Jira on this issue.  However, it looks like a Java issue more than a GMSC issue therefore the Jira will likely be categorized as "Pending Outside Support".

Regards,

Frank

Staff

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've checked java8u192.

After scrolling horizontal scroll to the right it not returns back to the left, last column is fully visible too.

The only one problem is that width of the form header is still tablewidth.pngsmaller than width of the table.

Staff

Thanks for the info, I guess Java made some fixes...still work in progress though.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.