Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Modal forms not displayed correctly

Hi,

I have some modal forms that are not displaying correctly when I open them, the formatting is not correct as you can see from image "ModalFormWrong".

When I maximize the modal form it is displayed correctly: image "ModalFormCorrect".

So, I need to know is there is some feature that cause this problem in the modal forms and/or if there is a way to "force" the modal form to open maximized.

P.S. I'm using version 2015.

Thanks in advance.

Nuno

Technical Evangelist

Re: Modal forms not displayed correctly

Hi Nuno,

This likely has something to do with a responsive design, but it rather "affects" 2016 version:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Developer-Discussions/Default-workflow-design-behavior-in...

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Jan,

I've tried to change that parameter - .ig-responsive-rules () - but I still have the same problem with modal forms ...

Tks.

Nuno

Technical Evangelist

It seems little strange to me that you see this behavior on v2015 as it was rather introduced in v2016. Had you somehow modified the styles before?

What you can do is to run the workflow in standalone mode in external browser and use Developer tools (F12) to check the CSS and adjust it directly in the browser. Then apply the changes in the stylesheet files.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Contributor

Hi,

You are right about the version. The project in which I have this issue is based on v. 2016.

I'll try your suggestion and do some debug using the browser console.

Thanks.

Nuno

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.