Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Use of User full name in Print Layout

I want to use the Full Name of a User in a Print Layout. But as a default placeholder only the username is available.

I tried to add a custom placeholder with an sql definition in GMSC Administrator - Print Layout - Print Values. 

I tried

Connection to the data schema and the value: {SESSION.USERFULLNAME}

Connection to the gmsc schema and the value: select sessionvalue from SEC_SESSION where name=UserFullName and sessionid={Session.id}

Both are not working.

Is there a way to achieve the display of the Full Name?

Staff

Re: Use of User full name in Print Layout

Hi Gideon,

Are you able to user the 'UserName' value from SESSION? Sorry, I may be a little confused here. I'm not sure where 'USERFULLNAMEl is coming from. Do you have that as a value in teh SEC_SESSION table?

In any case the query statement should work in SQL management Studio before it will work in Print Layout or elsewhere. So this is good test. When it is working in SQL management studio query it should also work as placeholder value.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.