Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

ISSD

ISSD locks up after a couple of minutes in roam. This is a new problem. Replacing the .xml files in the prefs folder hasn't fixed the issue. I'm running Microstaion V81.

Staff

Re: ISSD

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Please log a support issue for this (instructions here):

https://hexagongeospatial.force.com/supportportal/s/

select New > support ticket

We will need your operating system version , machine specs, graphics card model, driver version and monitor model(s)

We also need your software complete version numbers for ISSD and Microstation as listed in the programs and features > Uninstall list

Thanks,

Dan

Occasional Contributor

I'm unable to display the support page: internal server error ID:1359166920-21362((637474174))

Highlighted
Staff

Are you able load this page please for instructions?:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/About-the-Community/Welcome-to-the-Hexagon-Geospatial-Supp...

Staff

Try searching for the "ISSD.upf" file and deleting it, then restart the application.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks,

I tried deleting the .upf and Microstation .xml files, but the issue was not resolved.

Staff

Please try remove Microstation and ISSD. restart your machine and re-load the software.

Occasional Contributor

Just to verify, we should uninstall Microstation completely, or re-install imagestation software ?

thanks,

Robert

Staff

You may try just ISSD first, but I am thinking you may have to do both. 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.