Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Technical Evangelist

Re: Datasets missing, unable to create legends

What do you mean by "Vector Sets" are not in the "Vector tab". At no point the vector sets were shown in the Vector Data part.

So you've uninstalled the postgis extension and then ran the process once again. Hopefully with the DBA or at least a Super Admin. And it didn't work?

Contributor

Sorry, if I wasn´t clear...

I did uninstalled postgis with DBA (only from the m.Apps DB not from the DB where the data is stored) and ran the update process again, after that, Vector Sets are not showing in "Content"->"Vector Data". Database is still there but seems like the tenant has been detached from the tenant.  

Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

You weren't unclear, but it makes no sense at all. Vector Sets are NEVER shown in Content -> Vector Data.

Understood that you've uninstalled the postgis extension with the DBA, but if the DB user you are using for the tenant is not DBA or SuperAdmin the entire exercise is useless. 

Maybe you check all these things again and if it is not working, please log a support ticket.

Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry, my mistake.

I meant vector "data" is not in Content -> Vector Data. And user I’m using for the tenant is indeed DBA

Screenshot_4.jpg

I just went through the process again with no results.

I really appreciate your efforts to help me, but It looks like my superpower is to make this kind of things fail on mi, I see no point on a support ticket since tech support may never get to reproduce the problem. As I said before, it would be easier for me to just wipe it clean and set it up again from scratch.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.