Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Missing boundaries in m.Apps Enterprise Incident Analyzer

[ Edited ]

I´m creating a simple incident analyzer in M.Apps enterprise using a point and a polygon features, Problem is that some features in the boundaries layer are not showing in the map, I´ve checked and keys from both layers are matching, but no mater what I do, the same polygons are missing. I know the geometries are correct since I can get it to work using another pair of fields as keysScreenshot_1.jpg

Contributor

Re: Missing boundaries in m.Apps Enterprise Incident Analyzer

Maybe you have multipolygons, this issue is fixed in  M.App Enterprise 16.1 SP2

Contributor

That may be true... I was pretty sure that we had applied the SP2 but I’ll check again. THX for the tip

Staff

Hi S.Fonseca,

Likely cause is one of 3 things

1. key fields dont have matching attribute values
  2. geometries are invalid
  3. multi polygons coupled with older version of M.App Enterprise

It sounds like you have checked on 1 and 2 and are now testing number 3. Further to number 3 I would suggest upgrading to latest release 16.1 Update 3.

Should issue persist, i would recommend opening a support ticket for further investigation.

Contributor

Checked the 3 options and still have the same vehaibour. Strange thing is that so far it only happens with this dataset

Staff

and what version of M.App Enterprise are you now running in this case?

If you have upgraded to latest 16.1 Update 3 and issue persists after checking these 3 things it sounds like the dataset should be investigated further.

For that I suggest opening a support ticket.

Highlighted
Contributor

Turned out to be a real bug... Contacted dev team and got a fix. Contact them if you find a similar behavior 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.