Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Null values not represented in Browser application charts

Dear all,

I am using M.App Enterprise 16.1, 
I want to create a browser application using Map Views, 

But I faced a problem when creating a pie chart; I choosed a column of type character varying (containing some values of null) as the dimension, and Count as the measure, but unfortunately I got the following chart with no representation.

null.PNG

I tried to update the null values with a '' character and the chart now is represented correctly.

But as you know that I was foreced to change in the database values and remove set everything that's null with a value which is not a good way to solve the problem as I want to keep these null values in the database.

Is there a solution for this problem or a workaround that keeps the null values without changing.

Note: I also tried bar charts with no solution.

Best regards

Khaled

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Null values not represented in Browser application charts

hi Khaled,

you should be able to create a custom attribute using such a logic. I've done this many times in Feature Analyzer using functional attributes, I've never tried to configure it in standard BIMap.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Re: Null values not represented in Browser application charts

Hi Stefano,

I am still stucked in that issue, 
I also tried to create a feature analyzer app but whenever I choosed the vector set it keeps loading forever as following:

fa.PNG

Thanks

Khaled

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.