Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Cannot Process More Than 1 IMAGINE Objective Project

Hello guys. I have this issue on processing more than 1 IMAGINE Objective project. Whenever I try opening 2 IMAGINE Objective projects, one of them will crash. Does this mean that I cannot do or process more than 1 image using IMAGINE Objective? I badly need to produce classification outputs so I really need to work on a lot of IMAGINE Objective projects in one computer. Is it possible? Thank you very much.

Staff

Re: Cannot Process More Than 1 IMAGINE Objective Project

Hi Julie,

You should be able to open two or more IMAGINE Objective projects concurrently. Does the crash occur as soon as you try to open your second feature project? What version of ERDAS IMAGINE are you using? Can you post the IMAGINE session log to show the error messages from the crash?

Regards,

Stephen

Occasional Contributor

Re: Cannot Process More Than 1 IMAGINE Objective Project

Hello sbent,

I am using the 2016 version of ERDAS IMAGINE. Sometimes, one of the projects crashes after opening the 2 projects. But most of the time both crashes after running the two projects simultaneously. Please see attached files for the error occurred after the crash. Thank you very much.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.