Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

ERDAS Menu Font Size/resolution with new laptop

Hi All!

I'm sure this is a simple workaround, but here I am. I just got a new Lenovo laptop with 4K resolution and now when I log in to the virtual computer lab to access ERDAS software, the text and icons in ERDAS are too small to read in some cases. When I right click on my remote desktop for Display Settings, I see a messsage that "The display settings from a remote session can't be changed." It's just not feasible to work this way. Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: ERDAS Menu Font Size/resolution with new laptop

Here is what I was able to do. Fisrt, I edited my User Preferences on the connection page. There were several areas where I could do this. Even still the fonts, icons and text were too small. Since I couldn't change the resolution or settings on the remote desktop itself (right-click, screen resolution), I was able to right-click on the remote desktop window, at the top where the window frame is, and zoom in 200%. Problem solved.

Technical Evangelist

Hi NattyDred,

You may also wish to vote for this Product Idea:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Product-Ideas/Support-4K-and-5K-Monitors-for-ERDAS-IMAGIN...

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

I get an "Access Denied" message when clicking the link, but will search around for it.  Thanks bunches. -Nat

Access.png

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.