Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Exporting TIFF issues .....Is there a work around ?

Hi all,

I have ERDAS IMAGINE  Producer Suite and it has version 16.00.0000 Build 650.

I have a lot of images that has TIFF and I am trying to "copy and paste" from one folder to another folder . I was using the either Import or Export Data from the Manage Data.

It seem like when I use the Batch tool to export many of them and when I do it is giving me problems like it was giving me the error.

Even though it would copy one at once and then stopped...

I would then hit Ok to run but then I wanted to sent more export of them so I hit Batch and then change the variables to One input, one or more outputs.

THe error showed me eml has stopped working.

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please closed the program.

Ram
Occasional Contributor

Re: Exporting TIFF issues .....Is there a work around ?

Hi Robert,

you can use Reproject, Subset tool in batch mode.

Thanks,

Ram

Occasional Contributor

Re: Exporting TIFF issues .....Is there a work around ?

I am following this up to everyone. This morning on a new refresh day. I went over to the Export tool to export many TIFF. This one is working without any problems. So here is the picture of what I did this morning.

I personally do not know why. I think there might be a few glitched I had yesterday. I had to disconnected the external hard drive to allow it to cool it before I went home. I may have left a Windows Explorer folder opened when I ran export tool that may have cause export problems. I had to shutdown my computer when I went home. Also, ensure your external hard drive is plugged correctly. So, just a few unknown that I don't have an answer to it. So that is one thing I would recommend is to clear it out everything before you can try it again.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.