Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

Re: Gap between mosaicked WorldView images

Dear Sir,  

My name is Gaurav Pant. I am working on Worldview -2 data for the object based image clasification. BUt at the initial stage of processing the data, i faced a problem. actually when i am run a process in erdas like mosaic or any other process it doesnot processed further and not show the process list window. When i open the process list window it shows red color in the process and not working. what should i do ? please solve my problem sir.

waiting for your answer

Staff

Hello Gaurav,

Are any messages displayed after you attempt to start a process such as mosaicking or anything else that is not working? To help determine the cause of your problem please restart ERDAS IMAGINE and attempt to run a new process, then look for any error messages in the ERDAS IMAGINE session log (File tab > Session > View Session Log).

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

New Contributor

Dear sir, 

by following your suggestion the session log windo show the error. i am attaching the snapshot of session log. please check it out and then tell me what to do ahead?

Staff

Hi Gaurav,

I have looked at the error message in the session log. It looks like MosaicPro crashes with your data. I would first check the amount of  diskspace in your drive containing  IMAGINE  Home directory.  I would like to know more about your input data. Could you please create a Support Ticket  and send us your data? We will investigate the cause of the crash.

Regards

Partha Roy

Hexagon Geospatial

New Contributor

Hello Sir, 

my  system drive C has enough free space (90 GB approx). and other directory have also enough space more than 90 gb in every Drive. And i  can't send you the data because it has very high memory . Is there any other option for checking the data files? I am attaching the system hard drives memory snapshot.

Regards

Gaurav Pant

Staff

Hi Gaurav,

We need to know how you are mosaicking  in MosaicPro, and what types of WorldView images you are using. Pleaswe create a support ticket so that we can proceed further. We may need to do a remote session with you in order to investigate further.

Regards

Partha Roy

Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.