Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Update attribute column of features

Hi,

I have 2 feature datasets:

1. Feature Dataset with attributes of indice values for each month of the year (12 columns, 6000 rows)
  2. Feature Dataset with attributes indicating the change of indices from month to month (12 columns, 6000 rows)

I am currently building a spatial recipe to subtract month from month in feature dataset 1, and use that output table to update the values in feature dataset 2.

I am using the update operator and would just like it to update the original feature dataset however I am unable to do so?

Please help. And how does one upload pics to a post...I clicked the "picture upload" icon 9th icon from the left, but it asks for image and dimensions with no simple way to browse and upload??

Thanks

Technical Evangelist

Re: Update attribute column of features

Jens,

I don't think you can update the original feature dataset, I think you have to create a new feature dataset with the updated column.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Update attribute column of features

I saw the same thing that you saw with the picture upload a few minutes ago, but now it seems to be working better.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.