Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to open Form for exact item

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have two tables TableA(id, name) and TableB(id, featureb_id, geometry). So TableB is for storing geometry and TableA is for storing some text data. I've configured in GMSC a feature for TableB (FeatureB).

What I want to do is to click on FeatureB geometry onn the map and open form showing TableA parameters.

I've made an action which opens form, but how to force my form to open exactly on correct row of TableA?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to open Form for exact item

Hullo mzebrows,

In your action that is executed from the map's context menu, you could call an "intermediate" form and find TableA's row id from the currently selected geometries of the TableB-based-layer in a form:ready event (IG.getSelectedElements). This row id can then be taken to the call to your TableA detail form (in the request's query string) by executing IG.redirectToWorkflowNode({ nodeid: <workflow-node-id>, urlParams: { id: <TableA-row-id> } })

From my experience, a table-based form (that is, a form having the table-attribute and the idfield-attribute set in FormSettings-Xml) gets the id of the data to be displayed from eighter

• Querystring parameter id; or
  • Session field <table-attribute-value>.<idfield-attribute-value>)

Contributor

Re: How to open Form for exact item

Thanks,

IG.redirectToWorkflowNode with url parameter was this, what I was looking for.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.