MENU

Support GeoMedia

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Zoom Ratio

Is it possible in GeoMedia to somehow be able to zoom into an area more than a 1:1 ratio? In order to quickly check for connectivity one linework sometimes it's nice to simply zoom in at 500:1 and reconnect the vertices that are not all ligned up...same as CAD or QGIS can.

As you can see on this image I would like to zoom in way more to view that intersection and if all the Start/End Points meet.,,,

linework

Contributor

Re: Zoom Ratio

As far as I know, it's not possible.

I remember this question has already been discussed in an old Intergraph forum.

Regards,

hesrah

Staff

Re: Zoom Ratio

I can confirm that the 'Zoom In' command in GeoMedia is limited to a maximum ratio of 1:1. 

There is an existing CR 81915_GM requesting the ability zoom in beyond the current 1:1 limit in order to more easily find/correct gaps and slivers, so I have added an entry to that CR referencing this discussion.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.