MENU

Support M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Adding a WMS service to a browser app places it on top.

Our customer is trying to add WMS services to their brower app but it allways get placed on top of all other layers regardles of position on the layer list.

Also when starting the app the vecor layer gets placed ontop of the WMS but as soon as you turn the WMS layer off and back on it will be placed on top of the vector layer rending the app un-usable.

This issue only happens with WMS services (external) WMTS services works just fine.

I have tested this on our own server with the same results.

Is this a know problem, and is there possibly a fix for it/?

Staff

Re: Adding a WMS service to a browser app places it on top.

I had been investigating and reporting a very similar issue last week with ECW layers coming from Imagery content used in Browser M.App. I am curious if they are related and share a root issue. As soon as I get an update on that issue I will update this thread. In the meantime you may wish to log your specific case as a support ticket for further investigation.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Adding a WMS service to a browser app places it on top.

Thank you Sclow, I have created a support ticket (00021114), hopefully the issue gets fixed soon.

For now the customer will have to use WMTS, however there are still many services offered in WMS only.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.