Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Custom Marker in Feature Analyzer

Hi All,

I am new to the Smart M.App software so please forgive me if this is a simple question. I'm currently working on the feature analyser and my m.app displays points being pulled from a SQL server.

Capture.PNG

The marker for all of these points are displayed in a colour based on the theme as shown above. However, I want each marker to be presented as an icon, filled with their corrosponding theme colour. I have added an svg file I want to use to the external graphic section of my point symbolizer in the styleset, yet the markers are still showing as above. In the Studio, should I create a basic map view - as opposed to an analyser view - the points are presented as this icon. Therefore I am wondering is there a setting within the feature analyser that can do this, or am I missing something?

Regards,

Ryan 

Staff

Re: Custom Marker in Feature Analyzer

HI rbannon,

Through the configuration of Analyzer View it is not possible to use external graphic as pin marker. The cluster marker color and size can be altered on the Cluster tab found within the Color tab of configuration.

cluster.PNG

For the icon to change it can be investigated using the underlying Leaflet object. This was also mentioned here

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response.

"For the icon to change it can be investigated using the underlying Leaflet object." - Could you possibly expand on this at all? Where might I have the ability to manipulate Leaflet objects? Is this possible through the Feature Analyzer?

I tried to do this in the Customization section of the M.App Editor, however the ability to write custom scripts - _missing.PNG - is disabled once an Analyzer View has been chosen (see screenshot below).

Inkedmissing_LI.jpg

Apologies for this, as I mentioned I am completely new to M.App Enterprise.

Kind Regards,

Ryan

Highlighted
Staff

Hi rbannon,

Unfortunately I haven't manipulated the Leaflet Objects at all so I can't provide an example. A quick Google search will lead you to various documentation on that though.

To add custom code to Analyzer you will need two panels, one for customization and one with Analyzer View. Within the custom panel there will need to include code to hide the custom panel (assuming you dont wish to see it). An example of that code and some other code snippets that may be useful to you can be found in this previous post.

HTH

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.