Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Layer behaviour in Browser App

[ Edited ]

I set up a standard browser app with a mapview for 3 layers:

• one WMS (working slow, but fine)
  • two vector layers out of a vector set (each one alone working fine)

As far as I add both vector layers to my legend both are not displayed together:

• my first layer is visible all the time in every scale
  • the second layer should appear between 1-7500 and behaves fine but the other layer disappears, but both should be displayed together between 1-7500

I checked my styleset several times, both layers should be displayed down to 1:1.

I attached a screenvideo. Is this a known issue?

Regards

Stefan

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
GSP Value Added Reseller
Twitter: @GAUSS_Ingtech @stefanrutka
Staff

Re: Layer behaviour in Browser App

Hi Stefan,

I have tested this Browser M.App and several vector layers with scale dependency against M.App Enterprise 16.1 Update 4 and it is working well for me.

In your video I cannot see the layer order of these layers to know maybe if one is displaying on top of and hiding the other.

Is it possible that the scale dependency has changed and the M.App View needs to be published again before this will take effect?

If the issue persists you may like to open a support ticket to have it investigated further.

HTH

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Layer behaviour in Browser App

M.App View has been published again several times :-/

I made another video where you can see the layer order in browser.

Additionally I created a desktop app with same features and styles to show what does not work in browser (video rich client).

I think I'll log a ticket :-/

Thanks for your answer!

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
GSP Value Added Reseller
Twitter: @GAUSS_Ingtech @stefanrutka
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.