Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Time & date in Feature Analyst

Hi - I have a dateset in Oracle that has DATEOFCALL and TIMEOFCALL columns. The DATEOFCALL is a DATE data type and the TIMEOFCALL as TIMESTAMP data type - however the TIMEOFCALL dates are all set to 01-JAN-01.

What data type is supported by M.APPE to enable 'Date - Range' chart as in attached screen shot??

What data type is supported by M.APPE to enable a heatmap?

I beleive I need to combine the DATEOFCALL and TIMEOFCALL columns, but need to know what date type to create the new column as.

Thanks

Contributor

Re: Time & date in Feature Analyst

Hi rgoodman

Maybe this post can help you:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Support-M-App-Enterprise/Questions-to-EPSG-Transformation-...

I had to change my data type from integer/numeric to varchar/string, but i'm using PostGIS. And check if the date format is supported in SmartMapp --> You will find a screenshot in the URL above.

Regards,
Sajan

Contributor

Hi Sajan

Thanks for the suggestion. I have copied the DATEOFCALL column to a new VARCHAR2 column, DATEOFCALL2. This is in Oracle. After readding this to Feature Analyzer, I am still not seeing a chart type that gives me the date range chart view as below - 

Untitled.jpg

How can I create a 'Date - Range' type chart from the date data I have in DATEOFCALL2? is this really a line chart with particular configuration?

What does your chart look like?

Thanks

Richard

Contributor

Hi Richard

To enable the Date Chart, you have to tick off the cross in the following chart configuration:

datechart.JPG

Regards,
Sajan

Contributor

Thank you. I do like these simple things that I overlook! I had presumed the date chart came from the Additional Charts tab.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.