Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to create WMTS from Geomedia WebMap

Hi Colin,

I've copy your web.config and overwrite old file. Then I run WMTS GOVAP  Instance from Administrator Console. I've got a result, but I can't see rendering tiles

Frequent Contributor

That is most likely caused by your cacheConfiguration.xml tile levels configuration. You need to define levels for the zoom levels you want available in the WMTS. The tileSize needs to be the width of the tile in units of the coordinate system.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Colin,

I've definition level of zoom by (maxX-minX), right? Pls see the below picture.5_12.png

many thanks

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

EPSG:3857 is a projected coordinate system. So set the parameter geographic to "false". Restart the Cache Filler Service after making this change.

Your tileSize units look better for the projected coordinate system. Note, you defined level 0 tile size to be 4,245,438 metres wide.

If you are still having trouble displaying data through the WMTS, enable DEBUG level log4net logging on Cache Filler Service and WMTS Service Instance to see what requests are being made. You then may also need to look at requests that are being sent to the source WMS and GeoMedia WebMap log files.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your surport, That's greate. Now, it's well done

Occasional Contributor

Hi Colin,

From source WMS service,it's OK.

WMSSource.png

Then I show a WMTS service. The layer LAND_Demo order to below LOAI_Demo layer.

WMSSource.png1.png

How to fix it?

many tks

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whilst I can see a clear difference between your two screenshots I'm unable to tell if they are of the same location and map scale, assuming they are then the causes of that could could be either the layer ordering defined within Intergraph.GeoMedia.Web.SDI.Tools.CacheFillerWindowsService.exe.config under section <LayerDefinitions> or, you still have incorrect coordinate system settings in the WMTS web.config/cacheConfiguration.xml.

Perhaps they are all correct and the issue is something else which I can't identify for you. You may get more help by opening a support ticket with Hexagon Geospatial through their support portal.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Colin,

I show source WMTS services with the same location and map scale from the WMS services. I use map sacle 1:8524WMSSource.png2.png

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.