Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Licensing: Is the composite id same in Geospatial Licensing and Intergraph Licensing?

I would like to generate all my offline .lic files prior to upgrading from 2016 to 2018. (Clients servers cannot access internet so using offline lic files).

Is the composite id generated by Geospatial Licensing Manager 2018 [View>Legacy License file (*.lic)>Local Host ID] for version 2018 offline .lic files the same as Intergraph License Manager 11.13.x?

thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Licensing: Is the composite id same in Geospatial Licensing and Intergraph Licensing?

It's worth waiting for someone from Hexagon Geospatial to confirm this but I can't imagine why the legacy host ID would have changed between 2016 and 2018 versions.

Regular Contributor

Re: Licensing: Is the composite id same in Geospatial Licensing and Intergraph Licensing?

I suspect your right - new licensing software though so wasn't 100% sure.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.