Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Re: Portal Printing

We have just updated to EP04 and are still experiencing this issue.

Release notes state:

Changes in v16.0 EP04
=====================

[SR-4782] - Portal printing does not always produce map when SVG format is used

I created a fresh Geospatial Portal EP04 instance then added 3 EP04 WMPS services (all SVG). With 1 layer turned on, printing works. With more than 1 layer turned on, only the basemap is printed, no layers - same as before.

Regards,

Jason

Frequent Contributor

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the info.

I have not upgraded to EP04 yet, was waiting for the Portal SDK EP04 to be released.

Do you know if it has been released yet?

This is sad to hear because we are not able to supply our clients with prints for a very long time and that is one of the most important functions of a GIS system to produce a print.

Unfortunately I would have to upgrade to EP04 and test before I can create a support ticket.

But will get on that as soon as possible.

Lets keep one another update about our findings.This will have to get sorted as it is becomming a huge problem.

Kind Regards

Jacques

Technical Evangelist

Hi guys,

Your issues don't necessarily need to be related.

Jacques - please test the new EP04 and then fill a ticket if your problems persist.

Jason - have you actually ever filled a support ticket regarding your problem?

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Contributor

Hi Jan,

I haven't logged a ticket no, only because I found this thread and you mentioned there was already an SR logged describing the exact same issue we're having.

I will log a ticket now, thanks for your response.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delayed response.

@jan.neumann , Yes I agree.Our current contract at the client that had felt the impact most has come to an end.I have spoken to one of the contractors of another company doing work for them and they agreed to finance the upgrade time.

So it has been scheduled to start in the beginning of February.

I will post my findings on this thread.

Then will also upgrade other smaller clients and report the findings here.

Kind Regards

Jacques

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.