Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Support WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

WebMap 2016 - Error while creating WMS source with SQL Server metadatabase

[ Edited ]

I'm facing a problem when trying to create a WMS source, in SSCU, that have a SQL Server metadatabase.

When SSCU tries to create the metadata sctructure it gives the following error:

"Unable to create library database objects. Standard metadata tables may be missing".

I can confirm that standard metadata tables are created and also I'm able to create WFS with SQL metadatabase without any problems. It appears to be a problem only with WMS source.

I have installed in my server the patch 2 for both sw: GeoMedia and GeoMedia WebMap.

Does anyone seen this error?

Anyone knows how to solve it.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: WebMap 2016 - Error while creating WMS source with SQL Server metadatabase

This seems to be the problem with MS SQL libraries introduced in GeoMedia 16.2. It should be fixed in the build 20075. So please download and install the patch here: http://download.hexagongeospatial.com/downloads/geomedia/geomedia-desktop-2016-v16-2-patch

Pavel

Contributor

Re: WebMap 2016 - Error while creating WMS source with SQL Server metadatabase

Hi Pavel.

Thanks. That solved the problem.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.