Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Apollo Portal WFS-G returned search results sorting issue

Hi

I understand a similar question has been asked before (see link below), however I have some additional questions:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Support-WebGIS/Is-it-possible-to-order-results-returned-by...

My question are:

1. Does Apollo Portal do some sort of results sorting after receiving WFS-G response? I simulated a WFS-G GET request and the results in the response are different from what Apollo Portal displayed in search tool. The simulated response results are sorted correctly.

Response from simulated GET request (this is correct, results ordered perfectly):

WFSG-Get1.png

Apollo Portal returned results, ordered differently from above

ApolloPortalSearchResultOrder.png

2. Do you know what WFS-G protocol Apollo Portal requests? Does it use GET or POST or something else? 

Cheers

Yuan

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.