Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

WebGIS

Need a push in the right direction when configuring WebMap, Portal or SDI services? Looking for hints and tips, or just looking for Ideas and information? The WebGIS discussion board is where you start those discussions, connect and share information.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Thematic legend not displayed in Geospatial Portal

Hi community,

I'm trying to create a WMS, with range thematic legend entry, to add into Geospatial Portal, but the legend isn't displayed in the map content.

I created a geoworkspace into Geomedia Professional 2016 including two range thematic legend entries, then I created the WMS service with WebMap Publisher, I created the WMS istance into AdminConsole and I finally added the WMS into a Geospatial Portal instance.

Layers are correctly displayed on the map, but the thematic legend isn't displayed in map content.

If I create a WebMap Publisher Service, data and legend are correct.

But I need a WMS standard.

I tried also setting the hierarchy mode in the publisher, without success.

Can you help me please?

Teresa

Technical Evangelist

Re: Thematic legend not displayed in Geospatial Portal

Hi Teresa,

This is the standard way a WMS is published. You will see a single legend entry for the thematic legend, the classes are not exposed.

There exists a change request for that. However you can workaround it by defining the thematic classification manually in GeoMedia, e.g. by creating single legend entries based on attribute filter and use similar style definitions as used in the thematic legend.

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Dd
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @jan.neumann,

What is the current status for this CR? Any updates? Is the issue has been resolved? Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Unfortunately it looks like this issue isn't in the backlog (meaning it's not assigned to any sprint). I suggest you to create a Product Idea in order to re-gain attention to that. You can reference the original request number: SR-4590.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.