APOLLO & ECW/JP2 Discussions

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Accidentally Deleted my Admin User in Data Manage

[ Edited ]

How can I reset all the default user in my Data Manager? I accidentally deleted my admin user in the Data Manager, I can't manage the roles and users now.

Re: Accidentally Deleted my Admin User in Data Manage

You can login with the "dm" user (same default password as the admin).

But I am quite surprised it is possible to delete the admin... it might be better to restore it Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

i can log in using dm but it looks like the dm can't catalog any type of data. i'm trying to load my data but i can't using the dm user

The dm user should be able to crawl data as he has by default the data_manager role.

Anyway, you will need to get back your admin user if you don't have any other user with the admin role. You can try to edit the "principals" table of the APOLLO database (but no guarantee it is enough).

Contributor

can i ask where is the principals?

This is the table in the database (Postgres, Oracle or MSSQL).

But please, be aware that editing the database is risky and not recommended. If you are not sure what you are doing, please submit a support ticket.