APOLLO & ECW/JP2 Discussions

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Valued Contributor

Apollo ONE Description

Where can I find a description  of APOLLO "ONE"? 

Apollo Essentials ONE

Apollo Advantage ONE

Apollo Professional ONE

Technical Evangelist

Re: Apollo ONE Description

I work on the APOLLO pro product team and I am not familiar with any of our products with the ONE in the title.  Can you tell us more?

Valued Contributor

attached a screenshot from partner portal, pricing tab

Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

I learned something new today! Smiley Very Happy

The "ONE" is a licensing description.  Here is what I learned today...

= = = = =

For ONE and WORKGROUP products for WebMap, Geospatial Server, Smart Client, SDI, Portal, and Workflow Manager (i.e., server products other than APOLLO), you can only order ONE and WORKGROUP, that is, you cannot order the stand-alone product and additional backup licenses as individual products. The idea is this: For a single production server configuration, the ONE product provides all the licenses you need. For the multiple production server configuration, the WORKGROUP product serves up to five servers with all the licenses you need.

The ONE product delivers five licenses meant for use as such: 1 primary license, 1 secondary license, and 3 load balancing licenses. 

The WORKGROUP product delivers twenty-five licenses meant for use as such; 5 primary licenses, 5 secondary licenses, and 15 load balancing licenses.

= = = = =

For APOLLO, you can continue to order stand-alone production licenses and separate discounted (not free) TFB licenses, but the ONE and WORKGROUP products are meant to deliver all the licenses you need for a typical environment.

APOLLO Essentials ONE provides 1 Essentials 8-core primary license and one Essentials 8-core secondary license.
APOLLO Advantage ONE provides 1 Advantage 8-core primary license and one Advantage 8-core secondary license.
APOLLO Professional ONE provides 1 Professional 8-core primary license and one Professional 8-core secondary license.

APOLLO Essentials WORKGROUP provides 1 Essentials 16-core primary license and one Essentials 16-core secondary license.
APOLLO Advantage WORKGROUP provides 1 Advantage 16-core primary license and one Advantage 16-core secondary license.
APOLLO Professional WORKGROUP provides 1 Professional 16-core primary license and one Professional 16-core secondary license.

============

Big thanks to Marina Vardovska for the explanation!