APOLLO & ECW/JP2 Discussions

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Error When Recreate-APOLLO-Catalog-Service-in-APOLLO-essential

Hi, I met a trouble when I tried to recreate the APOLLO-Catalog service in the core console , I did it follow this article:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/APOLLO-ECW-Q-A/Recreate-APOLLO-Catalog-Service-in-APOLLO-...

The directory name and the filename both show wrong.

core console.png

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot!

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Error When Recreate-APOLLO-Catalog-Service-in-APOLLO-essential

[ Edited ]

We have automated tests that check this utiltity for each build, and those tests have been passing.  I have not manually gone through the workflow lately.  Your screenshot doesn't give enough information to digest what all is happening, but I am curious whether the language/characters may be causing an issue. Not knowing your language, it looks to me like it is just populating all the child aggregates in the catalog tree view.  It is impossible to tell if it is doing it correctly without seeing the expanded tree view in your Core Console. 

If you still need help with this, I would recommend that you file a support ticket and provide some sample datasets that we can test with.  You can also provide more details about your configuration in the support ticket, like language and regional settings, and so forth.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Error When Recreate-APOLLO-Catalog-Service-in-APOLLO-essential

After a little testing, it looks like IWSUpdateUtils is just not handling the UNICODE characters, so this appears to be a bug.  Please file a support ticket so the issue can be added to the product backlog.