08-27-2020 09:47 PM
Hi, I met a trouble when I tried to recreate the APOLLO-Catalog service in the core console , I did it follow this article:
The directory name and the filename both show wrong.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks a lot!
08-28-2020 06:28 AM - edited 08-28-2020 06:42 AM
We have automated tests that check this utiltity for each build, and those tests have been passing. I have not manually gone through the workflow lately. Your screenshot doesn't give enough information to digest what all is happening, but I am curious whether the language/characters may be causing an issue. Not knowing your language, it looks to me like it is just populating all the child aggregates in the catalog tree view. It is impossible to tell if it is doing it correctly without seeing the expanded tree view in your Core Console.
If you still need help with this, I would recommend that you file a support ticket and provide some sample datasets that we can test with. You can also provide more details about your configuration in the support ticket, like language and regional settings, and so forth.
08-28-2020 08:44 AM
After a little testing, it looks like IWSUpdateUtils is just not handling the UNICODE characters, so this appears to be a bug. Please file a support ticket so the issue can be added to the product backlog.