APOLLO & ECW/JP2 Discussions

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Geoprocessing Link Fails to find Input File

As a follow-up to my previous message, I checked the results of the model run, and both images were properly located, and the model worked just fine.  As I suspected, the only problem is that the Selected file name and path are not being passed to the geoprocessing port input.

Highlighted

Hi Pete,

I wanted to say that the Portal treats geotagged images as documents... So I think the Portal doesn't allow you to choose a geotagged image as input for your model. That is why I asked you to try to run the model from the Portal by using a georefenced image, it should be a "valid" input for the Portal.

Try to change to input data type in the Imagine Model but not sure it will work.

If I am right, please contact the support and ask for an enhancement.

Florent

Highlighted
Contributor

Florent --

Now I see the point you were making.  I added some of the "Examples" from Imagine to the map and checked to see in the metadata in both the Data Manager and the browser that the "type" was "image" and that the extents were specified  (BTW, the "type" for the geotagged images is "File resource").  When I try to "copy selected image to clipboard," nothing seems to happen, and the path information isn't transferred to the geoprocessing input. 

The georeferenced image I used was an Imagine image (specifically Trees.img, one of the examples supplied with Imagine -- a 3-band image), and the input to the model port is "Imagine:File."  As with my geotagged JPEGs, when I input the complete path/file name into the geoprocessing model, it works fine. 

This seems strange.

cheers,

pete