Delivered Ideas

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 HexPoints

Apollo Catalog services - usage statistics

by on ‎05-13-2019 01:17 PM

As an administrator of ERDAS Apollo services I have to report usage statistics. I would like to be able to collect and report on usage of the different Apollo Catalog related services such as CSW, Web Interface, API requests and similar.

I believe ApolloCatalogWMSPublic and ApolloCatalogWMSPublic usage statistics can be collected using WebGIS Basic Log Service (SDIProBasicLogService)  https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/QoUZZ5ezo7phElrrqHjqow/sX_fRvfOf43Lkab3kbwgrg (I have not verified / tested). If that is not the case they will also need collecting.

I observe Apollo Core already makes usage statistics available.

APOLLO 2020 provides some ability to track usage statistics.  See the new Analytics option on the ERDAS APOLLO home page.  See the ERDAS APOLLO Users Guide and Administrators Guide for more details

Comments
by
on ‎08-12-2019 06:13 AM
Status changed to: Candidate

by
on ‎08-12-2019 06:15 AM

FYI - There is new functionality coming in the next APOLLO release that will allow an administrator to review upload/download statistics with some level of granularity.  

by
on ‎12-02-2019 10:01 AM
Status changed to: Delivered

APOLLO 2020 provides some ability to track usage statistics.  See the new Analytics option on the ERDAS APOLLO home page.  See the ERDAS APOLLO Users Guide and Administrators Guide for more details