Delivered Ideas

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Feature Analyzer - Statistics table chart

by on ‎12-22-2017 04:24 AM

I would appriciate a new type of chart - a confgurable table presenting statistics for multiple parameters at once, for example:

CountSumAvgMinMax
Parameter1/Field1     
Parameter2/Field2     
Parameter3/Field3     

The names for statistics functions and for parameters should be changeable.

It would be very usufull in case when you have many parameters you want to investigate and you don't want to waste screen space for multiple chart boxes/windows.

Delivered with M.App Enterprise 2018 Update 2. (16.5 Update 2)

Comments
by Technical Evangelist
on ‎02-02-2018 07:33 AM

Dear Dawid,

Thank you for your input, as always, input from the user community is critical to our success. With this in mind, we will add this request to our backlog for a future release.

In the meantime, have a look at the Number Display chart. The Number Display chart is a read only chart. This chart can be used to display reports. For example, it can be configured to the number of filtered features by the total number of features. Or when used in tandem with a Measure, it can be used to report averages or sums.

Please note that HTML can be used here to define the contents a style for the results. There are four variables %filteredCount, %totalCount, %mean, and %sum where: %filteredCount contains the number of records within the filtered record set; %totalCount contains the total number of records within the feature dataset; %mean is the average of the values within the filtered record set; and %sum is the summation of the values within the filtered record set.

HTML is integral part of this chart, and given this, reports can contain a hyperlinks, images, tables, or pretty much whatever you can dream up using HTML.

Anyway, I hope the helps a little.

Thank you again.

Robert

by
on ‎02-02-2018 11:35 AM
Status changed to: Candidate

by
on ‎08-14-2018 01:57 AM

Hi Robert,

To expand on Dawid's question, is there a way to do a filtered Count for specific attributes in a single column?

For example if in my attribute table, I have an attribute/column called "Features" and within that coulmn I have 3 categories (House, Office, Mall) of features.

IdFeatures
1House
2Office
3Office
4Mall
5Mall
6House
7House

I would like to display the filtered count for each of these categories similar to the table below within a number display. 

FeatureCount
House3
Office2
Mall2

Best regards,

Nastassia

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎11-05-2018 12:02 AM
Status changed to: Targeted for an upcoming release

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎11-05-2018 12:03 AM

This can be done using an HTML Chart.

We will provide an example for creating such a chart, one that can be modified to achieve the desired results.

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎02-26-2019 12:38 AM
Status changed to: Delivered

Delivered with M.App Enterprise 2018 Update 2. (16.5 Update 2)