Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Different custom data and display CRS

Hi all,

I tried to use two custom CRS in GMSC - one as data coordinate system and the other as display coordinate system. Data CRS should be EPSG 5513 and the other one EPSG 5514 - both are S-JTSK, but in different axis orientation (one is S-W, the second one is N-E). I created jar for these custom systems, I tried each of these individually and it worked. But if I try to use both in one project, I got error:

SEVERE:	null --> [javawsApplicationMain] com.intergraph.web.core.kernel.SmartClientKernel.launch
(SRS.MissingProjection)No projection has been defined in -2147483648. ...

I had similar question here: https://support.hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/resources/sites/SUPPORT/discussionboards/INTERNAL_DI...

The answer was that there should be no problem with more custom CRS. 

My question now is: where should I look for the problem? Is there some transformation between data and display crs which had to be defined somewhere?

Thanks,

Tereza

Community Manager

Re: Different custom data and display CRS

Hi,

we should try to keep discussions in one thread.

As this seems to be a standard product issue, I would suggest that we close the thread here an keep it open in our Support Forums.

Regards

Thomas Anzinger
Community Manager
thomas.anzinger@hexagongeospatial.com
Polls
Please register to vote
Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.