Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

GMSC coordinate dialog - unlock coordinates programatically

Hi all,

when you create new point in GMSC, there is a dialog to insert coordinates in editing mode. When you want to use the coordinate you type in, you must lock this coordinate. To draw another element in another place it is necessary to unlock coordinate again. That is all OK. But when you leave editing mode (e.g. save element with locked coordinate) and then you want to create new element and enter editing mode again, the coordinate used last time is still locked. But it is very unlike that user wants to use again the same locked coordinate. When this locked coordinate is Z user even does not have to notice, that coordinate is still locked from previous time and then he is surprised when checking coordinate sof new geometry.

My question is if there is a way how to (programatically - javascript, java) unlock all coordinates before editing.

Thanks for suggestions

Tereza

Contributor

Re: GMSC coordinate dialog - unlock coordinates programatically

[ Edited ]

I figured that out. I just need to change the value in SessionCache before editing (in java):

SessionCache.put("measurement.point.z.locked", false );

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.