Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

GeoMedia 16 Patch 03 - WMTS Problems

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to a WMTS through GeoMedia Desktop 16, Patch 03, v16.00.0000.10290.

I established the connection succefully but, after display it to the map window I only get the bounding box.

I already set the GeoWorkspace CSF as the WMTS.

Any hints?

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: GeoMedia 16 Patch 03 - WMTS Problems

Hi,

try to create the warehouse configuration INI file (using the delivered utility) and specify the [WMTS Area of interest] parameter. Sometimes it helps.

Pavel

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your reply.

I've already tried to create the warehouse configuration file, but without success.

Can anyone share with me any example for the INI file, mapped with the WMTS metadata, maybe I doing something wrong for sure?

Carlos

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Carlos,

I tested the public WMTS site http://geoportal.cuzk.cz/WMTS_ZM/WMTService.aspx, the get capabilities link is on this page. I tried it hard, without ini file and with ini file, but still I can only see the blank rectangles. So perhaps the best for you would be to create a support ticket since it really does not seem to work.

Pavel

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

thank you Pavel.

I follow your advice and submmited a support ticket.

Regards,

Carlos