Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Regular Contributor

Re: Google Maps and Bing Maps not printed in Geospatial Portal (created by SDK 16.2)

Hi Guys, 

So tested with portal-sdk-application-16.00.0204-portal-sdk-package again.

Also , no changes made only the web.config changes(google key , bing key , some minor configs like setting up the printing etc)

I also set enablePhantomVerboseLogger to true.

When looking in the C:\Windows\Temp\portal-phantom-printer folder now it contains :

1. 20170522100131-1592244730-headers-json.txt

2. 20170522100131-1592244730-post-data.txt

3. Print-20170522100131-1592244730.js

4.partial-20170522100131-1592244730-snapshot.png-log.txt

Then there is also about 134 snapshot images of the print area with no backdrop data.

Phantomsjs never closes , it seems that after the first snap**bleep** is made the processing drops and all that phantomjs is doing is creating snapshots.

I have attached the log file.

Regular Contributor

Re: Google Maps and Bing Maps not printed in Geospatial Portal (created by SDK 16.2)

FYI , Don't know why my word got bleep , did not use any profanity....promise Smiley Happy

Technical Evangelist

Hi Jacques,

Can you print with normal Portal instance?

There are those errors in the log file:

Unable to load resource (#3URL: http://ecn.dev.virtualearth.net/mapcontrol/mapcontrol.ashx?v=7.0 )
Error code: 5. Description: Operation canceled
Unable to load resource (#2URL: https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyCsk-GIGx3NEScl_sf534-sOekRr9RqKLo&language=en )
Error code: 105. Description: Proxy requires authentication

However both links normally work. Is that something that you can focus on?

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Regular Contributor

Hi Jan, 

Sorry , did not get a notification mail that you replied.

I will check and confirm the normal printing.With normal printing , do you meen local printing or printingEngine = InternalInternetExplorer no js

Regarding the 2 errors , if I remember correctly , they are part of the error log generated by phantomjs (correct me if I am wrong)

Both these urls load in portal and is used in portal with no proxy issues , is there somewhere else this authentication can be set.(FYI this is a client infrastucture , so we have no contol over what traffic gets passed from the proxy server)

Kind Regards

Jacques

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Jacques, I meant non-SDK Portal instance, you can create those with Portal SDK license.

Portal should be normally able to work behind a proxy, by using proxy settings in web.config:

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/#/reader/INVT6CSVwtikfdniFIghYw/k7hzjrTMrlMFb1yt4EoZYg

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.