Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Including a GeoMedia query in WFS Data source

After checking off Feature Collection in WFS Namespace on the Settings dialog box (Thanks Carolyn Grissett)  from Publisher Administrator in GeoMedia.

I can now connect to the wfs instance from the sdk 

I still have 2 problems though:

The parcels are areal features in GeoMedia but when added through WFS they appear to be compound features.  I am using a query created in Geomedia that joins the parcels with information in the assessor database.When I try to set their symbology I have to choose point, line, or areal.

Then when I add my query result to the dataview and try to zoom (Action Zoom) to it with the magnifying glass I get the message:

Unable to cast object of type 'Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Common.CrsGeometry' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary`2[System.String,System.Object]'.

Also I can’t get Properties (Action Properties in dataview) – The feature info dialog box displays but only the attribute names are displayed – all values are blank.