Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Portal Analysis KML/GML Output On WFS

Hi Guys,

I have a problem exporting WFS service data from portal analysis query to kml or gml in Portal 2016 SDK,was working in 2015 version.

I tested the wfs service and everything is working fine.I can export to shapefiles with no problems but the issue seems to come in when trying to export to kml and gml.

Here is the error getting logged.

2016-08-30 15:04:16,189 [29] DEBUG Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.Platform.Data.AnalysesHttpHandler [(null)] - Processing action: downloadcheck

2016-08-30 15:04:16,501 [35] DEBUG Application.Global [(null)] - language code: http://itisprod.nra.co.za/maps/ROAnalyses.WebClient.ashx?action=download&mapServiceId=72272b1b-b4b3-... "en-GB"

2016-08-30 15:04:16,501 [35] ERROR Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Security.CsrfChecker [(null)] - CSRF prevention. Request not allowed. Token not found

2016-08-30 15:04:16,501 [35] ERROR Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.Platform.Data.AnalysesHttpHandler [(null)] - Processing ended with exception.

System.Exception: Request not allowed.

at Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.MapManager.Security.CsrfChecker.Check(HttpContext context)

at Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.WebClient.Platform.Data.AnalysesHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

Any Pointers would be much appreciated.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Portal Analysis KML/GML Output On WFS

Hi Jacques,

This will be most likely related to your issue mentioned here:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Support-WebGIS/WFS-And-KML-Output/m-p/6808

If you don't mind I will merge those topics. I bet an SR will need to be created to have this problem tracked. You could base it on the other post.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Jan , 

Yes, what you say is true.

I did create and SR and then Stephen Clow mailed me back.

.."Portal SDK and Developer support at this time is done via Hexagon developer community (http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Developer-Discussions/bd-p/HGDDevDiscussions).There is emphasis currently on getting this type of collaboration and information via the Developer Community pages, but product support can be of assistance if all else fails.

Please share your case there to get the information you seek.   

If you have previously exhausted those avenues please let me know and I can see how to proceed further."

So I posted one here too....posts here post there ... post everywhere ... I was happy with the only one..but yeah..my thought exactly

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

I know what you mean. Perhaps you should tell Stephen, that this issue is related to product as well. If you have a reproducible case for a plain Portal, then our support should take care of that.

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thanks Jan,

Will do so!

Regards

Jacques