Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Print Preview of an SDK map from Firefox browser is fine but Print leaves out the SVG layer! URGENT

[ Edited ]

I need to be able to print a webpage i generate from the sdk which includes an iframe with a map in that is  generated by map.aspx from sdk.  If the map format is SVG, only the backdrop imagery part of the map and not the vector parcel boundaries prints when printing from Firefox  (Chrome works fine).  I am not doing a print from the SDK using Print button.  I'm just printing directly from webpage print pulldown.  I can change the legend so the map displays as a JPEG but then the query i add to the map is displayed in SVG format on top of the JPEG image and doesn't print from Firefox even though in Print Preview the SVG parcel boundary is displayed.   Can anyone display an SVG map in Firefox and then print the map from the Firefox browser.  I've google printing SVG from Firefox and found tips like run in safe mode and remove all add-ins but nothing has helped.  Suggestions???

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Print Preview of an SDK map from Firefox browser is fine but Print leaves out the SVG layer! UR

Problem seemed to be that i was creating a local html file for user to open.  When  HTML instead was generated on Server the vector map displayed as well