Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ben
Occasional Contributor

getMapUrl doesn't match Url in map/workspace definitions

I'm encountering an odd situation with the default map for a Geospatial Portal instance. The default workspace and its maps have WMS services defined which have a url like *.intergraph.com. However, when I run the instance the GetMap request is going to a url like *.ingrnet.com. When viewing the MapServiceManager requests in the debugger, I see that there is another attribute that is part of the map definition called getMapUrl that is not part of the workspace or map files. The getMapUrl is set to the *.ingrnet.com value. Where is this attribute coming from and how can I change it?

Contributor

Re: getMapUrl doesn't match Url in map/workspace definitions

If you are talking about WMS created in your servers through WebMap, have you checked the WebMap Engine settings in AdminConsole (can see it with this link in the WebMap server)? There is also a setting to configure server alias in AdminConsole that could affect this (link).

Ben
Occasional Contributor

Hostname aliases does not show up as a configuration option on our installation of AdminConsole. Was this added in one of the patches?

Highlighted
Staff

The Hostname Aliases configuration in the Administration Console has been introduced in 15 EP04.

There are additional ways to override the default hostname determining mechanism, which are described in the Fluid Topics chapter named Configuring the GeoMedia WebMap on the Server in the Cluster

Do you need immediate support?
Please submit a Ticket through our
Development Ticket Portal.