Developer Discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Power Portfolio developers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

# of records returned by Example 14. Editting - from a WFS Instance data source

[ Edited ]

I discovered that although i have 25000 records in my database table and 
13000 unique values for the column of the feature i am trying to get the attribute values for, I am only getting 2811 values returned. I am setting start:0, limit:30000  

$GP.edit.getAttributeValues({
mapServiceId: result1.mapServiceId,
featureClassId: result2.featureClassIds[1],
attributeId: result3.attributeList[1].get_id(),
start: 0, limit: 15487
}, function (result4) {

in the code for Example 14. Editting.
I've tried a variety of values for limit (all greater than 3000) and get the same number of values returned each time.
This is using the WFS version of the example.

Number of records returned by Example 14.Editting - from a WFS Instance data source

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Number of records returned by Example 14. Editting - from a WFS Instance data source

The problem is in valuelist...it is not getting all the values - For a road list example, the length should be 19955 but it is only 18764 and there are 200+ of 1279 road names missing from it.  This is happening for all my lists except one for subdivisions which has a few number of distinct values (879)

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: # of records returned by Example 14. Editting - from a WFS Instance data source

Solution:

In web.config file for SDK just change this line

<add key="Intergraph.WebSolutions.Core.SDIPortal.WFS.MaxFeatures" value="4000" />

Only 4000 records were being searched to find the unique values.

Many thanks to Piotr SZRAJBER  who helped me so much at the Hexagon Conference!