Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

2018 Product offline license activation (without Internet)

Hi

I am trying to activate the Hexagon 2018 Product Licenses, but the License administrator tool gives an error and trying to connect to interent failed.

My RSAF customer doesnt have the internet connection. Please help me in activating the licenses. I have the activation ID and also an Activation.xml but not able to load use them.

Thanks

Rashed

Highlighted

Re: 2018 Product offline license activation (without Internet)

Hi Rashed,

If it is not possible to connect to the internet then file based licensing can be used for their 2018 software products.

For that, please submit a licensing ticket through our support Portal. Provide the customer details (account name) and the needed licenses (nodelock or concurrent) for that machine (all the needed products).

Florent

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.