Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Re: 403 error on patch request, 405 error on post request (Apollo REST.API)

Hello Jan, 

We have tried to fix the CORS related issues, but with mixed results. One day it seems to function, the next the console is spamming CORS errors for every request I try to make (also when patching does the job). My colleague has asked about this at support, but still without any news regarding this issue. We are kind of waiting for an outside solution to this.

Regarding true and false in " ". This is not a problem for the API. The API, Fiddler 4 and Postman perform the patch using "true" and "false". Also when trying another value like "yes", the error shows that only "true" and "false" are allowed with or without double-quotes.

{
    "code": "InvalidRequest",
    "message": "Could not read JSON: Cannot deserialize value of type `java.lang.Boolean` from String \"yes\": only \"true\" or \"false\" recognized"
}

So I fear that it is not about the double-quotes. The CORS behaviour is bothering us quite a bit. One day it functions fine, the next day it won't.

With regards, 

Reinier

Technical Evangelist

Hi Reinier,

Can you please provide a ticket number? I'd like to make sure we're not missing anything.

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Occasional Contributor

Hello Jan, 

I sadly do not know the ticket number. My colleague has posted the problem for me in the support. He's currently on holiday.

My other colleague who's maintaining the server side has posted a new reply here regarding the problems: https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/ERDAS-APOLLO-ECW-JP2/Erdas-Apollo-REST-API-returns-403-er....

With regards, 

Reinier

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Ok, that would be my ticket but it was regarding the PATCH vs. POST request which is now clarified. There wasn't the CORS issue acting up.

It would require a new ticket for that. But we would need more detailed description on what endpoints are being used an how.

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.