Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
CRU
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Access data via SSL in Apollo Essential

Hi there

Is there any possibility to access my data on the Apollo Server via SSL in Apollo Essentials?

I checked the following help: (which are for Erdas Apollo Professional)

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/ERDAS-APOLLO-Q-A/How-to-enable-SSL-for-ERDAS-APOLLO/ta-p/3...

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/book#!book;uri=b4ad66982deadbdb909bad515aa2c88c;breadcrumb...

Both articles refer to a web.config in the path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Hexagon\Services\Instances\ApolloCatalogWMS. The path aswell as the web.config don´t exist. Is it even designated in Apollo Essentials?

Thank you for your help

Christoph

Occasional Contributor

Re: Access data via SSL in Apollo Essential

Hi

Try to access it from IIS manager

CRU
Occasional Contributor

Hi 

thank you for your answer. Can I use the guides nevertheless? on which points in the guides do I have to pay attention to?

Technical Evangelist

Checked this with Apollo essential engineering team:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The SSL layer sits above Core, and is handle almost entirely by IIS or Apache.  By the time the request gets to Core, the SSL part of the process has already been handled and done. 

No special steps are necessary to configure APOLLO Core in a SSL environment, it should work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

essential_ssl.jpg

essential_ssl_2.jpg

essential_ssl_3.jpg

Hope it helps.

haiyan

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.