Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Apollo 2016 Windows server 2016 support

I would like to know when there will be official support for Windows server 2016 as it is becoming increasingly difficult to purchase Windows 2012, or does Apollo 2016 currently support Windows server 2016? I have looked through the offical documentation and do not see any mention of it being supported.

Technical Evangelist

Re: Apollo 2016 Windows server 2016 support

I think windows 2016 server has not been fully tested with Apollo 2016, and that is why windows 2016 is not in supported OS list. I will request CR enhancement for Windows 2016 server to be tested and supported in the future Apollo release.

Thanks
haiyan

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Apollo 2016 Windows server 2016 support

[ Edited ]

I didn't realise that Windows Server 2016 was not supported and tried to install Apollo 2016 with SP1 (I know, I should have checked the documentation before I started)

I am having problems with the Jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll module so I guess it doesn't work. (tried turning off the firewall, this didn't help)

Does anyone know when Apollo Advantage will support Windows Server 2016?

Regards,

Phil

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.