Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

ERDAS APOLLO Supported Data Formats

Hi guys...  

I wonder if anyone has a complete list of the raster data formats (file types) that Apollo Adv/Pro can crawl and/or read and then publish as WMS.

Re: ERDAS APOLLO Supported Data Formats

Hi,

You can check the decoder.yaml located in C:\Program Files\Hexagon\ERDAS APOLLO\config\erdas-apollo\providers\coverage

This list informs you all the formats that can be crawled. For the WMS support, the dataType should be "vector" or "imagery".

Contact your local reprensentative if you need to add other formats.

Regards,

Florent

Occasional Contributor

Hi florent... I know I can extract the list from the decoders but was looking for something a little bit more "formal" like some oficial documentation abotu it. THX anyway

Frequent Contributor

Certainly too late for M. Fonseca but i was looking for the same thing and since i've found a list in the documentation portal, i thought i would share it here.

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/reader/aPLlGF60h6EwQ~eXdZxPew/0LUdm9SrpulxW_Fv1Z8jeg

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.